6.11.2018, Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland
Business expansion with digitalization and local representation
Best practices from healthtech and beyond
Polish-Swiss Roundtable brings together companies from Poland and Switzerland to explore possibilities of exchange, inspiration and partnerships. This event reaches business leaders from ICT, the Health Tech industry and beyond.
- Meet more than 80 business leaders (figure 2017 edition) and learn about new business and sourcing opportunities in Switzerland and Poland
- Create valuable connections
- Meet with new customers and suppliers – b2b meetings.
Key topics addressed at the 5th Swiss-Polish Roundtable are:
- Digital operating models versus local representation – Mutually beneficial or exclusive?
- Collaboration between teams in different countries – How to improve efficiency?
- Expanding business – What to learn from Swiss and Polish best practice examples?
- Blockchain – Is it the cross boarder business driver?
Additional information: www.healthtech.ch/roundtable.html
A registration fee of 200 PLN applies (100 PLN for members of Health Tech Cluster Switzerland or the Swiss Chamber Poland).
In order to take part in the event, please fill in the registration form: https://e.colada.biz/cross-border-business-in-the-digital-age-20181106T0800-b85a/guests/new
We look forward to seeing you in Pfäffikon!
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us:
International Project Leader DREBERIS Sp. z o.o.
Tel.: +48 71 344 82 01